This sweet and tangy Root Beer BBQ Sauce has a slight kick to it. Use on everything—even potatoes!
Root Beer BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups Root Beer
- 2 cups Ketchup
- ½ cup Orange Juice (no pulp)
- ¼ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup Molasses
- 1 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1 tsp Hot Paprika
- 1 tsp Chipotle Chile Powder
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Stir together root beer, ketchup, orange juice, Worcestershire sauce, and molasses in a saucepan.
- Season with ginger, paprika, chipotle powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and red pepper flakes.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Use immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to a week.